Welcome to Cork County Childcare Committee
Our site is packed with information so whether you're a parent, working with children, interested in a childcare career or just browsing, this is the place for you!
Click on any tab to start browsing and finding information.
- DCYA Publicity Campaign to raise awareness of the CCS Programme to eligible parents to assist with childcare costs
- DCYA Re-contracting & additional Contracts for Service Providers
- AIM (Access & Inclusion Model) new suite of supports to help children with disabilities access the free pre-school scheme
- Notice for Service Providers re. signing of Contracts for DCYA
- Update on access to the ECCE Programme for Children with a Disability
Parents looking for childcare
Find childcare provision in your area - you can search by area or by type of service. We also have some guidelines on choosing childcare - what you should look out for and the questions you should ask.
Providers of childcare
Find information relevant to you if you are a childcare provider - community based, self-employed or childminder.